Regulatory and Consultancy
With the complexity of various regulatory frameworks, we know that our partners require dedicated insight and expertise to solve their regulatory challenges.
At Clarity Pharma, we have a skilled regulatory team specialising in a range of legislation and compliance solutions to ensure complete peace of mind when supplying healthcare markets.
360 degree marketing and sales strategy
We help manufacturers manage their sales into multiple channels including wholesale, hospital, and general practitioners.
We cover all angles of multi-channel distribution so that you have the full benefit of our comprehensive service – invoicing, monitoring sales data as well as negotiating discounts and more.
We can service your business by providing:
- Sales of medical devices, Pharma product placement to NHS primary, secondary care sectors
- Liaison with inclusion onto procurement frameworks
- Field based business development, sales managers and account managers, with national coverage – able to incorporate a variety of products and services, then take to market
- State of the art customer service team
- Placement of drugs direct to GP
Commercial intelligence – market insight, pricing analysis
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we also provide consultancy services for parallel trade and patent expiry to help our clients maximise revenue in all stages of the product life cycle by proactively managing and reacting to different risks and threats in the market. We pride ourselves on the following areas of expertise:
- Vast market insight and intelligence on product movement through the supply chain
- Parallel imports and exports
- Grey market trade
- Loss of Exclusivity Planning
- Advice on strategy
- Product placement
- Commercial advice and implementation
- Managed additional sales routes
- Support and consultancy services
- Definition and execution of strategies, efficiently and discreetly
- Dedicated UK based market insights team
- Field based analysis, inclusive of market perception validation
- Retained assignments
- Ad-hoc projects