Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharma & Health Distribution Services. We work with a number of manufacturers providing storage and distribution. Supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.
Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2021 winning the ‘Alantra Pharma Fast 50’ award for the second year running.
We are currently looking for Senior Customer Relations Executive to join our business, who will support the growth of the company. You will need to have previous telesales experience and possess a confident, committed and can do attitude. Duties include-
- You will have responsibility for a database of existing and target customers, making sure that you pro-actively contact existing customers to maintain and grow the business with their accounts
- Resolving customer queries, including complaints
- Ensuring all customer enquiries are managed in a professional and timely manner
- Collaborating with various departments to seek further product information to resolve queries
- Develop a good working knowledge of the product range to engage with the customer and provide an efficient front line service
- Order processing
- Generating and calculating quotations
- Working to Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction. With daily and monthly targets set.
- Following procedures for each task and process/request including logging, processing and progress chasing enquiries
- Varied department administration
What we ask in you–
- Previous telesales experience- Essential
- High level of customer service & communication skills
- Ability to create needs and opportunities and to “think on feet”
- Positive approach to life and work “anything is possible” attitude.
- Pro-active & flexible
- Highly organised nature with meticulous attention to detail
- PC literate
- Proactive and hard-working with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have problem solving skills and a drive to learn as much as possible
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to study for your ABPI exam (Diploma)
What we will offer you-
- Company benefits & Incentives
- Commission structure
- Clear career progression path
- On-site parking
If you believe this role could be a good match, do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.