Clarity Global Group Ltd is one of the leading Pharma & Health Distribution Services. We work with several manufacturers providing storage and distribution. Supplying to full & short line wholesalers, pharmacies, GP surgeries and hospitals.
Founded since 1999 we have had huge success over the years, winning numerous awards and most recently in 2020 being recognised in “Pharma Fast 50” as one of the fastest growing businesses.
We are currently recruiting for a new Head of Business Insights. This role will provide the business with relevant information, analysis and insight to enable an optimal diagnosis of the situation in each account, recommending appropriate action, monitoring account plans over time, tracking performance and forecasting return on investment.
Duties of the Head of Business Insights include-
- Develop and maintain effective management information systems and reports to monitor market dynamics, track return on investment, meet the reporting requirements of performance objectives and to track performance
- Develop and maintain effective systems and processes to monitor and collate competitor information from all appropriate sources to optimise the quality of planning and implementation to drive performance
- Develop true expertise in the understanding and interpretation of all potential data sets and converts this data into usable reports, dashboards, and customer engagement tools which incorporate multiple data sets to deliver enhanced planning, and customer engagement
- Drive models for effective decision-making at all levels of the organisation, to drive competitive advantage and to minimise the reliance on external suppliers
- Develop regular on going initiatives to gain up to date customer insight through qualitative and quantitative market research.
What we ask of you as Head of Business Insights –
- A track record of success in an Analytics/Business Intelligence role within the Pharmaceutical industry- Essential
- Proven ability to deliver concise and impactful analysis
- Experience of managing data systems and tools
- Thorough understanding of the UK market (e.g. NHS structure, policy/operating framework, types of organisation and customers)
- Experience of commercially available market and/or NHS data-sets
- Worked with Market research agencies before to commission insight gathering
- Proven experience in building databases
- Forecasting theory, expertise and practice
- A passion for adding value to the business, to customers and patients
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel
- A thorough understanding of the ABPI
What we will offer you-
- Company benefits
- Share options
- Career progression path
If you believe this role could be a good match, do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.